Samstag, 8. November 2008

results and summary 2008 11 07

+5.41R with 15 Trades in 9 different stocks.
Today i made a few mistakes that shouldnt have been made.
They where not extreme, but the motto is to TRADE the RULES.
So i still have to work on that.

Starting the documentation was a good idea since i can review things
i made and things i didnt. As far as i can remember, this week was the first
week in my current day trading career, wher i had not uncontrolled trading day.
Thursday was a little tricky, because i was trading to much. However, also on that day
i kept control and stopped trading before it gets worse. Maybe this sounds specious,
but in the past this was one of my biggest problems -> Trading to much and much more
in times where the reasons for stopping increased.
So i´m pround of me for doing that good job this week.

On the weekend i´ll spend more time to develop the more exact rules for my entrys and exits.
Some of my rules will definitely persist.
I´ll trade in only ONE direction and right now it is the short side.
I´ll trade in R, so my maximal loss is allways limited to 1R.
I´ll only trade a manageable amount of strategies.
I´ll stop trading after the first 150 minutes of the trading day.
I´ll only make a manageable amount of trades.
I´ll stick to the idea to create a log file every day and make charts for each traded stock.
I´ll trade the rules and going to make consistent money.

However, there are some other things i´ll may have to modify.
I´ll use the weekend to get further on this belongings.

To summarize the week, i´m happy that i´ve started this blog and i´m happy
with the results of this week.

Keine Kommentare: