Today was the best day since i started my blog.
The bad thing here is that i made to many trades. 26 is just to much.
Sadly some of them where not with the rules again.
I realy have to work harder on that.
I have to follow the rules more exactly.
Positiv today:
i traded only 1.5 hours,
i didnt lose to much control, sadly a little bit right in the middle, but i managed it to turn around again befor i lost 3R from the highest point of my todays profit.
I allways used stops and never lost more then about 1R when a trade was a loss.
Negative:
I traded to long out of the 1 minute time frame, when i allready should have switched to a higher time frame.
I took profits to fast while they could have been more using the desired trailstrategie.
My plan for tomorrow is, to make it better then today.
TRADE THE RULES
Best Practices in Trading
vor 6 Tagen
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen