Hello everyone,
like i wrote on January 25th, i´m back with a plan and i trade my plan. Since the year started, i was focusing on my motto TRADE THE RULES, much more then last year.
I´m still in something like a developing stage. I´m not in a robot-mode yet. What does this mean ? Well if you have rules, then you should follow the rules. However, this is easyer said then done.
Everyday i make my trading log, i make a chart screen of every stock i traded, put everything in it (entry, exit, reason, size, result...) and review it. And one thing is clear, if i would ONLY TRADE THE RULES theni would be more up then i´m right now.
I dont like to complain, becaus i do a quiet good job so far, my account is back in a solid green area and the reason for that is that i was trading the rules.
Without trading the rules i still would have wild account volatility. I´d trade without control and without a chance to say, why did i do this and that etc.
However, maybe some of you have the same problems i have. Today was such a chaotic day. I started the day with a losing trade, which is not a problem, i made this small loss back (which was cuttet short) and i´ve let my winners run. After 1 hour of trading i was up 5R. But what happened then ? I fell into something i still cant define. 1 hour is over, i made 5times more then i risk each trade, the rule is to stop at that point. What happened ? I traded further, the first loss against the time rule came, the next, the next, the next and so on. It was just a commission generator while going more and more into the choppy stage.
I realy plan, to never do this again. After 1 hour of trading my trading day has finished.
over and out, no matter what. i know why. This is one of my rules and i TRADE THE RULES.
Best Practices in Trading
vor 6 Tagen
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen