I dont like such days, but they still happen. Yesterday i thought i could optimice my risk reward ratio when changing my size-calculation. It didnt work. Instead of making things easyer (this was what i thought, because i liked to reduce the hectic around each trade), things got more complicated. Until my 30 minutes of regular trading i was down about 2R, which is noch that bad but also not good. I should have called it a day, but what happened ? I "thought", which was the problem, i "thought" that i could make this 2 R back within minutes trading the original entry/exit strategie. But instead of recovering, i fell into a bad trading procedure, took trades that where after my maximum time, with other setups i usualy trade etc. etc. etc.
This got worse and worse and i had about -7R at the low of the day. Then there where 2 good trades who got me back to -2.5R for the day, but instead of now stop trading, i traded further and stopped with about -5R. This sucks and doesnt feel comfortable. I have to work more and more on my psychological attitute, which in my opinion, is the KEY to success.
Today i made some money back and have made about +4.3 R
I HAVE TO TRADE THE RULES, AND ONLY THE RULES !!!
Best Practices in Trading
vor 6 Tagen
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen