Mittwoch, 8. April 2009

how do i trade right now

At the moment:
I focus on stocks that gap for some reason with high volume.
I have a 5 Minute as well as a 1 Minute chart for every stock i track.
I track up to 9 Stocks at the same time and dont change them during the trading day.
I usualy do not trade within the first 10 minutes.
I stop trading 40 minutes after market open (this is the rule i have the biggest problems with...)
I trade higher lows, lower highs, basebreakes and i´m looking for price contraction zones to open the trade.
I tend to stop trading after i made fix +3R. So when there is no open position, then its the plan to stop trading for the day.
I allways risk the same dollar amount in every trade i make (1R).

So my rules didnt change in general, its quite the same as in the beginning.

Keine Kommentare: